- Born in the era when cool music still ruled the world
- Graduated at the Royal academy for Art and Design, ‘s Hertogenbosch, NL
Stuff I’m totally into:
- My beautiful girlfriend, Lorena.
- Designing graphics, Art direction and videoshows for the Roadburn Festival.
- Old movies (Classics/old horror/sci-fi movies/30s-40s serials/classic cartoons).
- Classic rock (Grand funk Railroad, James Gang, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Ram Jam, ZZ Top, Faces, Ted Nugent).
- Oldschool HEAVY/Doom/Deathmetal (Black Sabbath,80s Celtic Frost (pre-Cold Lake), Repulsion, Place of Skulls, Autopsy, Pentagram).
- Pre-Raphaelite and symbolist paintings.
- Funny books: pre-2000′s Suske en Wiske, Peter de Smet, EC horror comics, Creepy magazine, Bernie Wrightson.
- MAD Magazine, Jack Rickard, Jack Davis, Bob Clarke!
I’ve formed and been a member of several bands in the bluesrock, doom and deathmetal scene (Such as Acrostichon, Black Melody, Robotmonster, Crustacean, Master(USA), Disembowel and House of Exorcism).
- “Bride of Frankenstein” by James Whale.
- “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” by Tobe Hooper.
- “The Exorcist” by William Friedkin.
- “Night of the Living Dead” by George A. Romero.
- “Plan 9 from Outer Space” by Edward D. Wood jr.
- “Robot Monster” by Phil Tucker.
- “Kill baby Kill” by Mario Bava.
- “Mr Smith goes to Washington” by Frank Capra.
- Normaal: “Oerend Hard” and “Ojadasawa”.
- Alice Cooper band: “Love it to death”, “Killer”, “School’s out” and “Billion Dollar Babies” .
- AC/DC: “High Voltage” and “Dirty Deeds…”
- Fiona Apple: “When the pawn…”.
- Celtic Frost: “Into the Pandemonium“.
- Repulsion: “Horrified“.
- Autopsy: “Severed Survival“.
- Trouble: “Psalm 9″.
- Pentagram: “Relentless“
- Grand Funk Railroad: “Grand Funk“.
- Saint Vitus: “Saint Vitus”.
- The Cult: “Love” and “Electric”.
- Lynyrd Skynyrd: “Second Coming“.
- Place of Skulls: “Nailed”.
- ZZ Top: “Fandango (studio side)” and “Tejas”.
- Ted Nugent: “Ted Nugent“
- Adam and the Ants: “Kings of the Wild Frontier“.
- Melanie: “Ballroom streets”.
- Edgar Allan Poe
- George Orwell
- Willy Vandersteen